Ultra-wideband Module Evaluation Kit
Prototype system for accurate real-time indoor location
Module Evaluation Kit B-UWB-MEK1 is packaged in boxes of 2 boards, used either as fixed or as mobile devices. The exact number of boards needed is defined according to the use case. It may be used as an extension for 1D measurement as well as for 3D positioning.
The kit is equipped with the UWB module B-UWB-MOD1. It has been designed to test advanced positioning and tracking technology in real conditions, or to be directly embedded into a ready-to-use indoor location system such as setups compatible with the omlox standard, which ensures interoperability among Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS) in industrial contexts.
It represents an affordable and user-friendly solution for 1D measurement as well as for 2D/3D positioning.
Experimenting with B-UWB-MEK1 may also be the first step into further indoor location systems for large amounts.
- B-UWB-MOD1, powered by STM32L476JE
- Channel: 1, 2, 3, 4 (3.25 to 4.75 GHz)
- 2 LEDs: power ON/OFF, ranging/calibration
- 1 ON/OFF switch
- 1 mode switch
- 1 reset push-button
- 1 external omni-directional antenna
- Data acquisition: UART via USB
- Flexible power-supply options: battery or USB-C source
- Power input calibration: 5V / 200 mA
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.4 x 9.8 cm (PCB & antenna)
Software & Tools
- Configuration tool
- Client for 2D visualization and recording
This product is provided as engineering sample.
The B-UWB-MOD1 module embeds the STM32L476JE microcontroller based on the Arm® Cortex®‑M4 processor. Arm is a registered trademark of Arm Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the US and/or elsewhere.